No. Day-to-day services such as GP, specialist, optometry and dentist visits are not covered. These include specialist consultations not billed as part of the hospital or out-of-hospital procedure such as pre- and post-procedure consultations.
Are day-to-day General Practitioner (GP) consultations covered?
These may also be helpful
- Why can we not automatically adjust the policy premium for a member on the single premium rate for under the age of 55, when they get dependants?
- What happens if I, as the policyholder, pass away before my spouse?
- What is the oldest age at which an individual can apply for cover?
- When does the policy terminate?
- Does the policy cover corrective jaw surgery, also known as orthognathic surgery?
- How do I submit a claim?
- When will I receive my policy documents?
- Does this policy have a surrender value?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- Will I be required to go for a medical examination to qualify for cover?