The first premium will be debited on a day of your choice as per the selection made in your application form.
When will premium payments commence?
These may also be helpful
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- Will I be required to go for a medical examination to qualify for cover?
- I have been diagnosed with stage 2 qualifying cancer* for the first time, but have decided not to go for further treatment and therefore do not need to register on my medical scheme’s oncology treatment programme. Do I still qualify for the R30 000 lump sum cancer benefit?
- Will my premium increase each year?
- What does the Liberty Essential Gap Policy cover?
- Is there a policy fee attached to this policy?
- When does the policy terminate?
- How do I submit a claim?
- My 3 month old son is going for a circumcision and the doctor does not charge medical scheme rates. Will Liberty Gap cover the shortfall?