Yes, as with most insurance policies, the premium is likely to increase each year. The premium amount will be reviewed every year and policyholders will be notified in advance of any increases which will be made effective on 1 January of each year. The policy terms and conditions are also reviewed annually and changes are effective from 1 January every year.
Will my premium increase each year?
These may also be helpful
- I have been diagnosed with stage 2 qualifying cancer* for the first time. The cancer has been surgically removed, no further treatment is required and therefore I do not need to register on my medical scheme’s oncology treatment programme. Do I still qualify for the R30 000 lump sum cancer benefit?
- Does this policy have a surrender value?
- I have had Gap Cover with another provider for 5 years and need an operation that requires an upfront co-payment. If I take out Liberty Gap Cover, will you cover the co-payment?
- What does Liberty Universal Gap cover?
- How do I submit a claim?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- My child had a high fever and was vomiting so I rushed him to the hospital emergency unit as it was after hours. Will Liberty Gap cover this and reimburse me for the fees that I had to pay?
- I have been diagnosed with skin cancer and have reached the medical scheme’s oncology treatment limit. If a 20% co-payment is levied for further treatment, will Liberty Gap cover this copayment?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?