Your spouse can continue the cover should they elect to do so, provided they inform Zestlife, in writing within 90 days.
What happens if I, as the policyholder, pass away before my spouse?
These may also be helpful
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- I have been diagnosed with skin cancer and have reached the medical scheme’s oncology treatment limit. If a 20% co-payment is levied for further treatment, will Liberty Gap cover this copayment?
- Are day-to-day General Practitioner (GP) consultations covered?
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- I have existing Gap Cover with another insurer. If I cancel it to take out your policy, how will this affect me?
- Will my premium increase each year?
- My medical scheme cover started last month. Can I backdate my Liberty Gap Cover to coincide with my medical scheme cover start date?
- What does the Liberty Essential Gap Policy cover?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?