The policy may be cancelled at any time by giving one calendar month’s written notice by informing Zestlife accordingly.
Should I wish to cancel the policy, how would I go about doing so?
These may also be helpful
- I have existing Gap Cover with another insurer. If I cancel it to take out your policy, how will this affect me?
- Do I need to be a member of a medical scheme to qualify for Liberty Gap Cover?
- What out-of-hospital procedures are covered?
- I have had Gap Cover with another provider for 5 years and need an operation that requires an upfront co-payment. If I take out Liberty Gap Cover, will you cover the co-payment?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- Does the policy cover more than one eligible spouse?
- My wife is due to give birth next month and the gyneacologist has advised that we must pay a R4 000 co-payment for the birth. Will my Liberty Gap Cover policy cover this co-payment?
- What is an adult dependant?
- When does the policy terminate?
- To whom is the benefit paid?