The policy may be cancelled at any time by giving one calendar month’s written notice by informing Zestlife accordingly.
Should I wish to cancel the policy, how would I go about doing so?
These may also be helpful
- What is an adult dependant?
- When will premium payments commence?
- My child had a high fever and was vomiting so I rushed him to the hospital emergency unit as it was after hours. Will Liberty Gap cover this and reimburse me for the fees that I had to pay?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- My 3 month old son is going for a circumcision and the doctor does not charge medical scheme rates. Will Liberty Gap cover the shortfall?
- Which internal prostheses will be covered by the policy?
- What documents do I need to submit with a Liberty Gap Cover claim?
- Do I need to be a member of a medical scheme to qualify for Liberty Gap Cover?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- My wife is due to give birth next month and the gyneacologist has advised that we must pay a R4 000 co-payment for the birth. Will my Liberty Gap Cover policy cover this co-payment?