There are no medicals required when applying for Liberty Gap Cover and cover is effective from the 1st day of the month following application, or from a future date.
Will I be required to go for a medical examination to qualify for cover?
These may also be helpful
- I have had Gap Cover with another provider for 5 years and need an operation that requires an upfront co-payment. If I take out Liberty Gap Cover, will you cover the co-payment?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- I have been diagnosed with stage 2 qualifying cancer* for the first time, but have decided not to go for further treatment and therefore do not need to register on my medical scheme’s oncology treatment programme. Do I still qualify for the R30 000 lump sum cancer benefit?
- My 3 month old son is going for a circumcision and the doctor does not charge medical scheme rates. Will Liberty Gap cover the shortfall?
- My child had a high fever and was vomiting so I rushed him to the hospital emergency unit as it was after hours. Will Liberty Gap cover this and reimburse me for the fees that I had to pay?
- What does the Liberty Essential Gap Policy cover?
- Which insurer underwrites the Liberty Gap Cover policies?
- Does Liberty Gap cover physiotherapy sessions?
- Should I wish to cancel the policy, how would I go about doing so?
- When will premium payments commence?