There are no medicals required when applying for Liberty Gap Cover and cover is effective from the 1st day of the month following application, or from a future date.
Will I be required to go for a medical examination to qualify for cover?
These may also be helpful
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- To whom is the benefit paid?
- When will premium payments commence?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- How do I submit a claim?
- Does this policy have a surrender value?
- What out-of-hospital procedures are covered?
- What does the Liberty Essential Gap Policy cover?
- My child had a high fever and was vomiting so I rushed him to the hospital emergency unit as it was after hours. Will Liberty Gap cover this and reimburse me for the fees that I had to pay?