Your Liberty Gap Cover policy is underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited (FSP number 75) (collectively referred to as “Guardrisk”).
Which insurer underwrites the Liberty Gap Cover policies?
These may also be helpful
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- What does the Liberty Essential Gap Policy cover?
- My wife and I are going overseas for a month. Are we covered by Gap Cover?
- How do I submit a claim?
- When will premium payments commence?
- Does Gap cover shortfalls in respect of fees charged by allied health professionals?
- When does the policy terminate?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- What documents do I need to submit with a Liberty Gap Cover claim?