Your Liberty Gap Cover policy is underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited (FSP number 75) (collectively referred to as “Guardrisk”).
Which insurer underwrites the Liberty Gap Cover policies?
These may also be helpful
- Does the policy cover more than one eligible spouse?
- Does the policy cover corrective jaw surgery, also known as orthognathic surgery?
- What happens if I, as the policyholder, pass away before my spouse?
- Does Liberty Gap cover physiotherapy sessions?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- I have had Gap Cover with another provider for 5 years and need an operation that requires an upfront co-payment. If I take out Liberty Gap Cover, will you cover the co-payment?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- What is an adult dependant?
- Is there a policy fee attached to this policy?
- Will my premium increase each year?