Your policy documents will be sent to you within 1 week of taking out Liberty Gap Cover.
When will I receive my policy documents?
These may also be helpful
- Is there a policy fee attached to this policy?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- Does this policy have a surrender value?
- I have had Gap Cover with another provider for 5 years and need an operation that requires an upfront co-payment. If I take out Liberty Gap Cover, will you cover the co-payment?
- What waiting periods apply to Liberty Gap Cover?
- Does the policy cover corrective jaw surgery, also known as orthognathic surgery?
- My wife is due to give birth next month and the gyneacologist has advised that we must pay a R4 000 co-payment for the birth. Will my Liberty Gap Cover policy cover this co-payment?
- Which insurer underwrites the Liberty Gap Cover policies?
- When does the policy terminate?