There is no maximum entry age.
What is the oldest age at which an individual can apply for cover?
These may also be helpful
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- I have existing Gap Cover with another insurer. If I cancel it to take out your policy, how will this affect me?
- Do I need to be a member of a medical scheme to qualify for Liberty Gap Cover?
- My wife is due to give birth next month and the gyneacologist has advised that we must pay a R4 000 co-payment for the birth. Will my Liberty Gap Cover policy cover this co-payment?
- How do I submit a claim?
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- My medical scheme cover started last month. Can I backdate my Liberty Gap Cover to coincide with my medical scheme cover start date?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- What waiting periods apply to Liberty Gap Cover?
- What does Liberty Universal Gap cover?