There is no maximum entry age.
What is the oldest age at which an individual can apply for cover?
These may also be helpful
- Which internal prostheses will be covered by the policy?
- I have been diagnosed with stage 2 qualifying cancer* for the first time. The cancer has been surgically removed, no further treatment is required and therefore I do not need to register on my medical scheme’s oncology treatment programme. Do I still qualify for the R30 000 lump sum cancer benefit?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- Why can we not automatically adjust the policy premium for a member on the single premium rate for under the age of 55, when they get dependants?
- When does the policy terminate?
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- What does the Liberty Essential Gap Policy cover?
- How do I submit a claim?
- My wife and I are going overseas for a month. Are we covered by Gap Cover?
- To whom is the benefit paid?