An adult dependant is either a parent or sibling of the policyholder that is registered on their medical scheme as an adult dependant. Adult dependants are covered under both the Liberty Universal and Essential Gap Cover policies.
What is an adult dependant?
These may also be helpful
- Does the policy cover more than one eligible spouse?
- My wife and I are going overseas for a month. Are we covered by Gap Cover?
- How do I submit a claim?
- Will my premium increase each year?
- What waiting periods apply to Liberty Gap Cover?
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- Will I be required to go for a medical examination to qualify for cover?
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- When does the policy terminate?
- Why can we not automatically adjust the policy premium for a member on the single premium rate for under the age of 55, when they get dependants?