My wife and I are going overseas for a month. Are we covered by Gap Cover?

You are covered by Gap Cover whilst travelling overseas if you require medical care in a hospital if you get sick or due to an accident. This is provided that you have not been out of the country for longer than 60 days for a holiday or work purposes. Planned procedures and cancer treatment abroad, however, will not be covered.