Routine and ritual circumcision is an elective procedure and the shortfalls are therefore not covered.
My 3 month old son is going for a circumcision and the doctor does not charge medical scheme rates. Will Liberty Gap cover the shortfall?
These may also be helpful
- I have been diagnosed with stage 2 qualifying cancer* for the first time, but have decided not to go for further treatment and therefore do not need to register on my medical scheme’s oncology treatment programme. Do I still qualify for the R30 000 lump sum cancer benefit?
- What is an adult dependant?
- My medical scheme cover started last month. Can I backdate my Liberty Gap Cover to coincide with my medical scheme cover start date?
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- What out-of-hospital procedures are covered?
- How do I submit a claim?
- My wife is due to give birth next month and the gyneacologist has advised that we must pay a R4 000 co-payment for the birth. Will my Liberty Gap Cover policy cover this co-payment?
- Is there a policy fee attached to this policy?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- Does this policy have a surrender value?