There is absolutely no additional policy fee, the costs incurred for administration are covered in your premium.
Is there a policy fee attached to this policy?
These may also be helpful
- I have existing Gap Cover with another insurer. If I cancel it to take out your policy, how will this affect me?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- My medical scheme cover started last month. Can I backdate my Liberty Gap Cover to coincide with my medical scheme cover start date?
- I have been diagnosed with skin cancer and have reached the medical scheme’s oncology treatment limit. If a 20% co-payment is levied for further treatment, will Liberty Gap cover this copayment?
- What cover exclusions exist for Liberty Gap Cover?
- Do I need to be a member of a medical scheme to qualify for Liberty Gap Cover?
- Which internal prostheses will be covered by the policy?
- Does Gap cover shortfalls in respect of fees charged by allied health professionals?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- What does Liberty Universal Gap cover?