There is absolutely no additional policy fee, the costs incurred for administration are covered in your premium.
Is there a policy fee attached to this policy?
These may also be helpful
- Does this policy have a surrender value?
- What cover exclusions exist for Liberty Gap Cover?
- Should I wish to cancel the policy, how would I go about doing so?
- Does the policy cover more than one eligible spouse?
- What waiting periods apply to Liberty Gap Cover?
- Will my premium increase each year?
- My 3 month old son is going for a circumcision and the doctor does not charge medical scheme rates. Will Liberty Gap cover the shortfall?
- Does Gap cover shortfalls in respect of fees charged by allied health professionals?
- To whom is the benefit paid?
- Do I need to be a member of a medical scheme to qualify for Liberty Gap Cover?