Yes, but only if he/she is covered on your medical scheme. If your partner to whom you are not legally married, has his/her own medical scheme, then your partner will have to take out their own Gap Cover policy.
Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
These may also be helpful
- Which insurer underwrites the Liberty Gap Cover policies?
- Why can we not automatically adjust the policy premium for a member on the single premium rate for under the age of 55, when they get dependants?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- My wife is due to give birth next month and the gyneacologist has advised that we must pay a R4 000 co-payment for the birth. Will my Liberty Gap Cover policy cover this co-payment?
- I have existing Gap Cover with another insurer. If I cancel it to take out your policy, how will this affect me?
- Will I be required to go for a medical examination to qualify for cover?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- Does the policy cover corrective jaw surgery, also known as orthognathic surgery?
- What cover exclusions exist for Liberty Gap Cover?
- To whom is the benefit paid?