Yes, but only if he/she is covered on your medical scheme. If your partner to whom you are not legally married, has his/her own medical scheme, then your partner will have to take out their own Gap Cover policy.
Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
These may also be helpful
- My child had a high fever and was vomiting so I rushed him to the hospital emergency unit as it was after hours. Will Liberty Gap cover this and reimburse me for the fees that I had to pay?
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- What waiting periods apply to Liberty Gap Cover?
- Are day-to-day General Practitioner (GP) consultations covered?
- My wife is due to give birth next month and the gyneacologist has advised that we must pay a R4 000 co-payment for the birth. Will my Liberty Gap Cover policy cover this co-payment?
- What does Liberty Universal Gap cover?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- When will premium payments commence?
- When will I receive my policy documents?
- Which internal prostheses will be covered by the policy?