No, Liberty Gap Cover can be taken out to cover individuals on any South African registered medical scheme.
Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
These may also be helpful
- When does the policy terminate?
- I have been diagnosed with stage 2 qualifying cancer* for the first time. The cancer has been surgically removed, no further treatment is required and therefore I do not need to register on my medical scheme’s oncology treatment programme. Do I still qualify for the R30 000 lump sum cancer benefit?
- Does Liberty Gap cover physiotherapy sessions?
- Do I need to be a member of a medical scheme to qualify for Liberty Gap Cover?
- Why can we not automatically adjust the policy premium for a member on the single premium rate for under the age of 55, when they get dependants?
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- Should I wish to cancel the policy, how would I go about doing so?
- What happens if I, as the policyholder, pass away before my spouse?
- What cover exclusions exist for Liberty Gap Cover?
- Are day-to-day General Practitioner (GP) consultations covered?