Approximately 15 working days from receipt of a completed claim form and all required documentation.
How long does it take to pay a claim?
These may also be helpful
- What is an adult dependant?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- My wife and I are going overseas for a month. Are we covered by Gap Cover?
- Does the policy cover more than one eligible spouse?
- What out-of-hospital procedures are covered?
- What waiting periods apply to Liberty Gap Cover?
- What documents do I need to submit with a Liberty Gap Cover claim?
- I have had Gap Cover with another provider for 5 years and need an operation that requires an upfront co-payment. If I take out Liberty Gap Cover, will you cover the co-payment?
- I have been diagnosed with skin cancer and have reached the medical scheme’s oncology treatment limit. If a 20% co-payment is levied for further treatment, will Liberty Gap cover this copayment?
- Does Gap cover shortfalls in respect of fees charged by allied health professionals?