This can be done by contacting Zestlife, who will advise you what documents to complete when submitting a claim. Alternatively you can obtain the claim form and information from https://www.zestlife.co.za/customer-services/. Please remember to notify Zestlife within 6 months of the medical treatment taking place and to submit all claim-related documents within 12 months of treatment.
How do I submit a claim?
These may also be helpful
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- What is an adult dependant?
- Does Liberty Gap cover physiotherapy sessions?
- Are day-to-day General Practitioner (GP) consultations covered?
- I have been diagnosed with stage 2 qualifying cancer* for the first time. The cancer has been surgically removed, no further treatment is required and therefore I do not need to register on my medical scheme’s oncology treatment programme. Do I still qualify for the R30 000 lump sum cancer benefit?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?
- To whom is the benefit paid?
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- What waiting periods apply to Liberty Gap Cover?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?