There is no savings or endowment portion to the policy and therefore no surrender value on the policy.
Does this policy have a surrender value?
These may also be helpful
- Should I wish to cancel the policy, how would I go about doing so?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- My 3 month old son is going for a circumcision and the doctor does not charge medical scheme rates. Will Liberty Gap cover the shortfall?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- Who is covered? (applies to both policy options)
- I have existing Gap Cover with another insurer. If I cancel it to take out your policy, how will this affect me?
- Which internal prostheses will be covered by the policy?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- Is there a policy fee attached to this policy?
- Will Gap cover the costs if my wife has a home birth?