If you have more than one eligible spouse/partner, then you must nominate the spouse/partner that will be covered. If you do not nominate a spouse/partner, then neither of the spouses/partners will be covered.
Does the policy cover more than one eligible spouse?
These may also be helpful
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- What cover exclusions exist for Liberty Gap Cover?
- My child had a high fever and was vomiting so I rushed him to the hospital emergency unit as it was after hours. Will Liberty Gap cover this and reimburse me for the fees that I had to pay?
- Is Liberty Gap Cover only valid on a specific medical scheme?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- How do I submit a claim?
- To whom is the benefit paid?
- Is my partner covered under my Liberty Gap Cover policy?
- What does the Liberty Essential Gap Policy cover?
- Will my premium increase each year?