If you have more than one eligible spouse/partner, then you must nominate the spouse/partner that will be covered. If you do not nominate a spouse/partner, then neither of the spouses/partners will be covered.
Does the policy cover more than one eligible spouse?
These may also be helpful
- Which insurer underwrites the Liberty Gap Cover policies?
- Does the policy cover corrective jaw surgery, also known as orthognathic surgery?
- To whom is the benefit paid?
- How long does it take to pay a claim?
- Should I wish to cancel the policy, how would I go about doing so?
- What documentation is required to replace your existing Gap policy with Liberty Medical Gap Cover?
- Are day-to-day General Practitioner (GP) consultations covered?
- What is the oldest age at which an individual can apply for cover?
- What cover exclusions exist for Liberty Gap Cover?
- My 3 month old son is going for a circumcision and the doctor does not charge medical scheme rates. Will Liberty Gap cover the shortfall?